Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF is offering Master’s Level Scholarships 2017-18. Endowment Fund Rs. 17.10 billion and so far awarded more than 235,000 scholarships worth Rs. 11.9 billion. Here are the eligibility and criteria for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Master’s Level Scholarships 2017-18.
PEEF Masters Level Scholarships 2017-18
Eligibility & Criteria For PEEF Masters Level Scholarships 2017-18
- Students must have Punjab domicile.
- Secured at least 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/BSc./BCS/BS/B.Com etc.
- Passed above-mentioned examinations in the year of 2015 or 2016 or 2017 (Annual).
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
For list of partner universities and eligibility criteria for PEEF Master’s Level Scholarships, please visit
How To Apply For PEEF Masters Level Scholarships 2017-18
- Secure admission in any partner university OR Government Post Graduate College of Punjab.
- Download PEEF Scholarship Application Form http://www.peef.org.pk/MasterLevelScholarship.asp or acquire from Financial Aid Office / Student Resources Center of respective University OR Principal Office of Government Post Graduate Colleges of Punjab.
- Submit the duly filled form of Financial Aid Office / Student Resource Center of respective University or Principal Office of Government Post Graduate Colleges of Punjab.
Note: Applications submitted directly PEEF office will not be entertained.