The vision of Chief Minister Punjab, Safe, Secure and Prosperous cities of Punjab. 150 Jobs of Police Communication Specialists/Officers in Punjab Police, Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA. Salary of Police Communication Specialists will be Rs 30,000/PM.
These Jobs in Punjab Police, Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA are offered on the contract basis, likely to become regular positions subjected to terms and conditions determined by the employer.
Basic Requirements for Jobs in Punjab Police
- Age limit for males 21-25 years and for females 21-28 years on the last date of advertisement.
- Domicile: Punjab
- BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education.
- Typing speed 30 wpm.
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- English and Urdu Communication skills (Writing & Speaking)
- Experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
Police Communication Specialists Job Description
- To receive and process requests/calls for the Police and emergency response via electronic means of communication.
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio video communications.
- Act as a bridge between the police and the public and interact in emergency and crises situation.
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
How To Apply
- Download the application form and the deposit slip from NTS website. Pay the prescribed fee of Rs. 500/- in any bank of the countrywide online branches of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to NTS Headquarter Islamabad within 20 days after publication of advertisement (last date: 30 November 2017)
Police Communication Specialists Jobs in Punjab Police 2017