The government of the Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct entry test for the Jobs of Educators Tehsil specific recruitment of Educator/AEOs in all districts of Punjab. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for an initial screening test in following categories:
Academic qualification (at least 2nd div) from Public Sector/Private Sector Universities / Colleges recognized by Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan.
- ESE Arts (BPS-09)
- ESE Science (BPS-09)
- SESE Arts (BPS-14)
- SESE Science (BPS-14)
- SESE Arabic (BPS-14)
- SESE PET (BPS-14)
- SESE DM (BPS-14)
- SESE Computer Science (BPS-14)
- SSE Arts(BPS-16)
- SSE Science (BPS-16)
- SSE Computer Science (BPS-16)
- Assistant Education Officer (AEO) BPS-16
Terms & Conditions for the Jobs of Educators
- Candidates from all districts of the Punjab can apply for entry test.
- Male / Female candidate may also select test center as per their convenience/choice. However, they will have to mention their domicile District in the form for generation of the result.
- Married female candidates can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including general relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is as
- Male 35 Years Females 38 Years Disable 40 Years
How to Apply for the Jobs of Educators
- Candidates need to fill online application form on NTS website nts.org.pk
- Printed online filled application form along with paid deposit challan must be received at NTS Headquarters not later than 04 December 2017
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Please submit Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, MBL or ABL.
School Education Department Punjab Educators Jobs 2017-18