Applications are invited for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) for P.hD from eligible male and female Pakistani Nationals who have secured admission in Top 50 (subject wise) QS ranked universities of the world.
Subject Area for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship
Life Sciences Medicine, Engineering Technology, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Art Humanities, detailed list of preferred subject area areas is available at http://www.peef.org.pk/ssms.html
Eligibility Criteria Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship
Students applying for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS) should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the (QF Ranking) Top 50 universities of the world (subject wise) in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal or less than Rs 200,000/-
- Minimum age of 35 years on 29th March 2018.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Take up the scholarship in the year of which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
How to Apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked Universities of the World in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Download scholarship application form http://www.peef.org.pk/ssms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date
- The lastt date for the receipt of application in PEEF office is 29th March 2018.
- Scholarships are fully funded and cover the following costs
- Tuition fees
- Boarding and lodging expenses
- Health insurance
- Air fare
- Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational intuitions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS).
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile, however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including ajk, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and ICT.
- To get admission in the University and apply for visa is the responsibility of applicant. Decision of the scholarship selection committee shall be final
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call of the whole selection process without assigning any reason.